Youth Ministry Director of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Fiji
We are excited to announce the theme for our 2018 Pathfinder Camporee,“Courage to Conquer”. In this new stage, the Youth Ministry is renewing the focus. The objective is the combination of biblical knowledge, recreational and social activities. We are including manual and mental development in the knowledge of the doctrine of the life of David and his impact on the lives of our young people. The Pathfinder Fair is designed as a fun day for each Club. Each event will reveal the Clubs ability to problem solve, adapt, work together, have fun and achieve. The events are designed so that everyone in the Club, including leaders, to be able to work together to demonstrate their skills.
This annual event is the biggest and busiest event in the Pathfinder Calendar. The Fair is primarily a time for parents and friends to see what the Pathfinders have done throughout the year. The day begins with a parade for all the Pathfinders. There will be different events taking place throughout the day; demonstration, participation, food booths, and many other exciting activities as the day progresses.
We would like to invite you to be a part of this great and mighty army of Pathfinders that will merge at Vatula from the 4th -8th of December, 2018. We wish all clubs the best in all your preparations and may this Fair and its activities, permeate the qualities of David’s courage to conquer. God bless and see you all at Vatula.
- 1st Edition
Click the REGISTER BUTTON below to register online:
Check out our social network sites for more updates:
Bank Account Details:
Payments Details. It is important to make proper narration while making payments.
Please feel free to download the forms:
1. To all Pathfinder Directors for urban zone, Even though Online Registration is compulsory, But you still need to download/print this form and has to be fill in with your members before you fill in the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORMS.
NOTE - Only those in the Maritime & Rural Zone is to submit this individual application form to the Fiji Mission Headquarter(Suvavou).
INDIVIDUAL APPLICATION FORM - Download
(Complete and return this form to your Club Director – together with your fees)
2. Have all your Pathfinders got passports? Every camper is required to carry a passport at the Camporee. To access the form, please click on the link below
. PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM - Download
3. Pathfinders Director please take note; All clubs must fill this NOTICE OF INTENTION FORM and send to Fiji Mission before the 31st JULY 2018.
4. The Pathfinder Fair is designed as a fun day for each Club. Each event will reveal the Clubs ability to problem solve, adapt, work together, have fun and achieve. The events are designed so that everyone in the Club, including leaders, to be able to work togeth- er to demonstrate their skills.
PATHFINDER FAIR JUDGES:
Each Club is required to appoint 1 judge from their local church. It is recommended that the judge be a member of the Ambassador Club or Youth Ministry and actively participates in Pathfinders. This role will contribute to the points tally of each Club hence, the need for the judge appointed to attend all trainings before the Camporee and all activities during the Camporee. Failure to comply will reduce Club Points.
5. All Pathfinders needs to be insured.
INSURANCE FORM - Download
6. PATHFINDERS QUARTERLY REPORT - Download
Pathfinder Camporee Poster