With Christ at the Centre, the education Ministry will continue to offer a system of Christian Education that Challenges all learners ( including teachers) to reach their individual potential and prepares them to realize their uniques role in a global community and more importantly in the context of the gospel commission of Matthew 28:19 & 20.
- The Seventh-day Adventist Church operates a system of elementary, secondary and tertiary education that began in 1972. The Church's unique philosophy of Christian education is based on the scriptures and the writtings of Ellen G White.
- The primary aim of the Seventh-day Adventist education is to provide opportunity for students to accept Christ as their Saviour. to allow the Holy Spirit to transform their lives, and to fullfill the commission of preaching the gospel to all the world.
OUR CORE REASON
- To recreate the image of God in human beings.
- A quality Christian Education that is cutting edge, is excellent and is best that money can buy.
OUR CORE VALUES
The core Values of Seventh-day Adventust Christian Education driving our mission are:
- Adventists schools demonstrate that the influence of the life and teachings of Jesus Christ permeates every aspect of the school program.
- Adventist educators and students reflect a Christ-like character including: love, self-sacrifice, compassion, grace, honesty, and intergrity.
- The school community fosters an acceptance and demonstration of personal commitment to Jesus Christ, the church, and fellow human beings.
- Adventist education is characterized by a commitment to achieving the highest levels of quality in every spect of the schools program.
- Adventist Educators are committed to infusing spiritual development with knowledge in an academic enviroment that allows students to reach their maximum potential.
- Seventh-day Adventist Christian education is accessible and affordable for all who are willing to make Christian education a sacrificial priority.
- Adventist schools promote respect for the respect for the diversity found in God's creation including differences in economic status, capabilities, social background, ethnicity, physical attributes, gender, and religion.
- Adventiist educators are committed to developing positive relationships with all members of God's family by living a caring loving lifestyle.
- Following Christ's example, administrators, teachers, students, and the larger school family model a pattern of lifelong srvice to God and humanity.
- Adventist schools provide an education that emphasizes developing the physical, mental, social and spiritual abilities as a preparation for living a positive, happy life on this earth as well as throughout eternity.